Titanium aerospace applications are mainly in the following aspects:
1. In aerospace, titanium alloy is mainly used as structural and container manufacturing materials for rockets, missiles and spaceships, including landing gear components, frames, beams, fuselage skin, heat shield, etc;
2. For aeroengine, the application fields of titanium alloy materials include compressor disk, blade, drum, high pressure compressor rotor, compressor casing, etc;
3. Fuel storage tank, rocket engine shell, rocket nozzle tube and satellite shell;
4. Titanium alloy fasteners mainly include rivets, bolts and special fasteners;
5. 3D printing manufacturing: key parts of aircraft, such as inlet lip.